visine in the news
Leave gel shoe inserts at home
Kansas City Star - Oct 08 12:24 AMThe Transportation Security Administration has loosened rules implemented in August regarding what passengers may carry aboard commercial aircraft. There are still some fuzzy areas, but here’s what we think we know for sure.
STROBE LIGHTS, LONGHAIRS AND THE SMELL OF POT: 40 years later, rockers remember Detroit's Grande Ballroom
Detroit Free Press - Oct 01 12:32 AMIn autumn 1966, pop culture was in a growth spurt. The Beatles were riding high with the markedly progressive "Revolver." LSD was on the rise, prompting California to ban the drug, with the feds braced to follow suit. "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" aired its final episode; "Star Trek" made its debut.
Bausch & Lomb Outlook Bleak, Analyst Says
AP via Yahoo! Finance - Sep 27 7:59 AM Bausch & Lomb Inc. is in for slower growth from new competition, a weak pipeline, financial troubles and a recent product withdrawal, a Prudential Equity Group analyst wrote in a client note initiating coverage on the company.
This National Dental Hygiene Month, Are Parents Still Losing the 'Battle of the Brush?'
[Press Release] PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance - Sep 28 3:00 AM Most parents do everything they can to instill healthy habits in their kids, but let's face it, getting kids to do things they don't want to do can be tough, and brushing their teeth is no exception.
- visine eye drop
A bottle of Visine® Original
Visine® is a brand of eye drops produced by Pfizer Inc.
- 1 Visine® visone Original
- 1.1 Administration
- 1.2 Adverse effects
- 2 References
- 3 External visin link
The active visine poisoning ingredient in the original Visine® formulation is tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride which is a vasoconstrictor, and therefore constricts the eye's superficial blood vessels to visine in drink causes diarrhea "get the red out", visine prank as claimed in Pfizer's advertising.
As with other eye drops, Visine® is administered visine ingestion topically with 1 to 2 drops applied to the affected eye(s) up to 4 times drinking drop eye visine daily .
- Reducing the blood supply to the eye can visine in drink prevent, or at least prolong, the healing cycle. Thus, the use of Visine® and other similar products is ingredients in visine not helpful in healing the eyes .
- Use will create a rebound after a couple of drinking visine hours and make the eye look even redder. Prolonged use can permanently dilate blood vessels, so is visine a laxative use should be limited to 1 or visine ac 2 times.
- Those using Visine® Original frequently report stinging and burning upon application.
- Although the use of visine causes blindness Visine® as a poison to induce diarrhea has been discounted visine drink as an urban legend, systemic complications have been reported visine msds as a result of poisoning and accidental ingestion.
- ^ Skilling visine poisoning, stories FC Jr, Weaver TA, Kato KP, Ford visine to lose weight JG, Dussia EM. "Effects of two eye drop products on computer users with subjective ocular discomfort." Optometry. 2005 Jan;76(1):47-54. PMID can visine cause diarrhea 15682562.
- ^ Daggy A, Kaplan R, Roberge can visine in something you consume hurt you R, Akhtar J. "Pediatric Visine (tetrahydrozoline) ingestion: case report and review of imidazoline does visine give you the runs toxicity." Vet Hum Toxicol. 2003 Aug;45(4):210-2. PMID 12882493.
- ^ Tobias JD. "Central nervous system depression following accidental ingestion of Visine eye drops." Clin Pediatr does visine work to get rid of pimples drink visine (Phila). 1996 Oct;35(10):539-40. PMID 8902333.
- ^ Lev R, Clark RF. "Visine overdose: case report of an adult with hemodynamic compromise." J Emerg Med. 1995 Sep-Oct;13(5):649-52. PMID happens if i drink visine 8530784.
- Pfizer's Visine mixing visine and x-lax webpage
visine and sample size visine ar ingredients
Categories: Articles with unsourced statements | visine allergy Ophthalmology | visine and beer Pfizer brands | Pharmacology stubs
- visine poisoning