stress test in the news
I-Team: Melinda Duckett Failed Voice Stress Test After Son's Disappearance
WESH via Yahoo! News - Oct 06 5:48 AM Melinda Duckett failed a voice stress test and walked out of several lie-detector tests in the days after her son was reported missing, the WESH 2 I-Team reported.
US detects 4.2 magnitude quake after test
News Interactive - Oct 08 11:04 PMTHE US Geological Survey said today that it had detected an earthquake of a magnitude of 4.2 degrees on the Richter scale in North Korea as the country announced its first nuclear test.
US detects 4.2-magnitude quake in North Korea after nuclear test
Channel NewsAsia - Oct 08 11:04 PMWASHINGTON - The US Geological Survey said Monday that it had detected an earthquake of a magnitude of 4.2 degrees on the Richter scale in North Korea as the country announced its first nuclear test.
Maker: Coping with stress vital for good family life
Rapid City Journal - Oct 08 10:41 PMPutting aside worry, fear, anger or stress in order to give our full attention to the family is not easy. How is it possible to move through the hurt, betrayal or pain so as to be present for the children?
- nuclear stress test
- stress test
Stress testing is a form of testing that is used to determine the stability of a given system stess test or entity. It involves testing beyond normal operational capacity, often to a breaking point, in order to stresstest observe the results.
In the 'IT industry':
- A web server, for example, may be stress tested stress test using scripts, bots, and nuclear stress test various denial of service tools to observe the performance of a web site during peak loads.
- Branch coverage is cardiac stress test a metric of the number of branches executed under test, where "100% branch thallium stress test coverage" means treadmill stress test that every branch in a program has been executed at least once under some free stress test test.
In a 'medical' context:
- A Cardiac stress test is stress tests used most commonly to detect marked imbalances in blood flow to the heart muscle.
In the 'financial sector':
- Instead of doing financial projection cardiolite stress test on a "best estimate" basis, a company dobutamine stress test may do stress testing where they look at how robust a financial instrument is in heart stress test certain crashes. They may test the instrument under, for example, the non stress test following stresses:
- What happens if the market crashes by more than x% thalium stress test this year?
- What happens if interest rates go up by at least y%?
- What if half the chemical stress test instruments in the portfolio terminate their contacts in the 5th year?
- Black box cardiolyte stress test testing
- Load testing
- Performance testing
- Software testing
- White box testing
personal stress test
Categories: Software testing | Production and manufacturing
- cardiac stress test