plaque in the news
Local: Vets want names on memorial
The Nashua Telegraph - Oct 08 1:19 AMNASHUA – The city's monument to Vietnam veterans is a nondescript granite plaque wedged in a triangle where three ball fields intersect at Memorial Park on Ledge Street. ... - By PATRICK MEIGHAN Telegraph Staff
Living life as a West Point football player
Republican American - Oct 08 2:13 AMWEST POINT, N.Y. -- A small, bronze plaque in the southeast corner of historic Michie Stadium, nestled high above the Hudson River, immortalizes the words spoken by the Pentagon's commander at the height of World War II.
CAROLINA BYRMO/Press Michelle and Marcos Nunez came to Coeur d'Alene from Spokane to walk on the boardwalk. They
Coeur d'Alene Press - Oct 08 2:08 AMCOEUR d'ALENE -- A plaque on Kathryn Jean Oliver's red-painted silhouette read: "Kathryn Jean Oliver, 34, was shot in the head by George Bondurant, 21. George had a history of intimidating Kathryn and their infant son."
Methodist Hospitals plaque honors 728 nursing alumnae
Post-Tribune - Oct 07 2:22 AMNurses coming through school these days spend much of their time in the classroom, but there was a time when the hospital plus a real patient constituted a nursing student's classroom, teacher and clinical all at once.
- address plaques
The word plaque or placque may mean:
Look up plaque, placque in blaque Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- Dental plaque, a yellowish film that builds up on the teeth
- Atheromatous plaque, a buildup of fatty deposits paque within the wall of a blood vessel
- Mucoid plaque, a supposed thick coating of abnormal mucous material plaqe in the colon
- Commemorative plaque, plaue a flat ornamental plate or tablet fixed to a wall, plaques used to mark a significant event, person, etc.
- Viral plaque, a visible structure formed by virus propagation address plaques within a cell culture
- Amyloid plaque, an extracellular protein buildup implicated in various plaque diseases (Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease).
Plaque or placque may also refer house address plaques to:
wall plaque wood plaques
- Plaque, a (usually) small, disk-shaped growth, common in some forms of skin cancer
- Pleural plaque is a term for pleural fibrosis, often caused by exposure to award plaques asbestos